This week has gone as planned. I didn't eat junk, even though there were times I really wanted chocolate. I found a few healthy alternatives to my sweet cravings while browsing pinterest. For my sweet cravings I found healthy carrot cake bites and for those chocolate cravings healthy almond joy bites. I definitely recommend trying these recipes. They don't taste "healthy." Corey and Corbin (2 almost 3 years old) love these. So here is this weeks breakdown.
- Diet: Still following the same diet plans that you can read here. I did add in more fresh fruit like I wanted and also have replaced my occasional sweet tea with green tea. I actually tried this recipe for Dr. Oz Weight-orade. (Thank you Pinterest) I left out the mint because I didn't have any on hand. Even though it doesn't really satisfy my sweet tea cravings it is delicious.
- Activity: Still riding the bike. I did do 3 times a day on a couple of days this week, just because there was a few shows I wanted to watch so I put the bike in front of the T.V. and the 30 minutes flew by. Instead of the resistance bands that I have been doing I changed things up a little this week and did push ups, sit ups, squats, lunges, wall sit, and jumping jacks. Check out this work out I found on Pinterest. It was definitely more of a challenge than the resistance bands have been.
- Weight/inches lost: I am still at 125. My waist this week is 31 inches so no inches lost this week.
- Diet: I am not changing anything with my diet this week. I will continue to look for healthy alternatives to some of my cravings.
- Activity: This will probably stay the same as well this coming week since I am feeling sore after doing the additional workout. (push ups, sit ups etc.)
- Weight/inches lost: I would love to see another inch, heck I would take a half inch since I understand losing inches is generally a slower process.