Friday, February 21, 2014

Fitness Friday {week 3}



 This week has gone as planned.  I didn't eat junk, even though there were times I really wanted chocolate.  I found a few healthy alternatives to my sweet cravings while browsing pinterest.  For my sweet cravings I found healthy carrot cake bites and for those chocolate cravings healthy almond joy bites. I definitely recommend trying these recipes.  They don't taste "healthy." Corey and Corbin (2 almost 3 years old)  love these. So here is this weeks breakdown.

  • Diet: Still following the same diet plans that you can read here.  I did add in more fresh fruit like I wanted and also have replaced my occasional sweet tea with green tea.  I actually tried this recipe for Dr. Oz Weight-orade. (Thank you Pinterest)  I left out the mint because I didn't have any on hand.  Even though it doesn't really satisfy my sweet tea cravings it is delicious.
  • Activity:  Still riding the bike.  I did do 3 times a day on a couple of days this week, just because there was a few shows I wanted to watch so I put the bike in front of the T.V. and the 30 minutes flew by.   Instead of the resistance bands that I have been doing I changed things up a little this week and did push ups, sit ups, squats, lunges, wall sit, and jumping jacks.  Check out this work out I found on Pinterest. It was definitely more of a challenge than the resistance bands have been. 
  • Weight/inches lost:  I am still at 125.  My waist this week is 31 inches so no inches lost this week. 
Next weeks goals:
  • Diet: I am not changing anything with my diet this week.  I will continue to look for healthy alternatives to some of my cravings.
  • Activity:  This will probably stay the same as well this coming week since I am feeling sore after doing the additional workout. (push ups, sit ups etc.)
  • Weight/inches lost: I would love to see another inch, heck I would take a half inch since I understand losing inches is generally a slower process. 

1 comment:

  1. You did better than me! Good job! I've been struggling with my cravings the last two weeks. I usually do so well; I don't know what's wrong with me! But next week is a new week.

    ReplyDelete